Aurealis™ is a moisturizing active from bitter orange. It improves moisturizing process by maintaining a balance of water diffusion-evaporation.
Complete name: Citrus aurantium extract - Citrus aurantium L.
Active markers: Flavonoïds
In vitro study
- Increases the production of hyaluronic acid by the cells (NHEK)
- Promotes the secretion of newly synthesized molecules by 44%
- Increases glycosaminoglycans in the extracellular matrix of the epidermis by 183%
- Increases hyaluronic acid in the extracellular matrix of the epidermis by 33%
- Reduces wrinkle depth by 10.8%
These results contribute to decreasing wrinkle depth through plumping action
Applications: In skin care preparation
Versions: In powder (ECOCERT validated), glycerol (ECOCERT validated) and propylene glycol forms.
Safety: This product has been evaluated by Eurotox toxicologist.