GIVAUDAN - 2018 Full Year Results Strong business momentum – Investing for the future
Geneva, 25 January 2019
- Sales of CHF 5.5 billion, up 5.6% on a like-for-like basis and 9.4% in Swiss francs
- EBITDA of CHF 1,145 million, an increase of 5.2% over 2017
- EBITDA margin of 20.7%, with solid underlying business performance
- Net income of CHF 663 million
- Free cash flow of 12.7% of sales
- Proposed dividend of CHF 60.00 per share, up 3.4% year-on-year
- Givaudan Business Solutions fully delivering against targets
- Naturex integration is well underway
Givaudan Group full year sales were CHF 5,527 million, an increase of 5.6% on a like-for-like basis and 9.4% in Swiss francs when compared to 2017.
Fragrance Division sales were CHF 2,525 million, an increase of 6.6% on a like-for-like basis and 7.8% in Swiss francs.
Flavour Division sales were CHF 3,002 million, an increase of 4.6% on a like-for-like basis and 10.8% in Swiss francs.
Givaudan completed the year with good business momentum and with the project pipeline and win rates being sustained at high levels. This good growth was achieved across all product segments and geographies, with our key strategic focus areas of Naturals, Health and well-being, Active Beauty, Integrated solutions and local and regional customers delivering strong growth, complemented by the recent acquisitions.
The Company continues to implement price increases in collaboration with its customers to fully compensate for the increase in input costs
Read the full press release here
Watch the interview with Givaudan CEO Gilles Andrier