At IFT 2019, Naturex showcases its wide-ranging expertise in plant-based ingredients that excites the senses
Avignon, France. May 29, 2019.
Naturex is showcasing its wide-ranging expertise in plant-based ingredients at this year’s IFT Annual Meeting and Food Expo from June 3-5 in New Orleans. Designed to naturally enhance consumers’ total sensory experience, Naturex will feature concepts that include its latest natural, clean label food, beverage, health and wellness solutions on the market.
Created in Naturex’s SPRINGlab application laboratories, the concepts will include Naturex’s all-natural fire-roasted vegetables, fruit powders, coloring foods, and preservatives as well as selected berries and botanicals with intuitive benefits for wellness. Join us at booth #3741 to enjoy:
- A Mexican inspired Elote corn on the cob, made using Naturex’s fire-roasted vegetable purées which deliver intense flavors and concentrated caramelized notes. The chipotle infused mayo uses our botanical EDTA replacer, to preserve the freshest tastes and flavors, naturally.
- A Granola trail mix coated with raspberry powder for a surprising, enjoyable taste experience.
- Two healthy bubble teas with a healthy twist:
- Created using our vibrant, clean label Vegebrite® coloring foods range, Blue Hurricane contains naturally stimulating Yerba Mate and Green Coffee Bean for long-lasting energy with an intense color from our new Ultimate Blue Spirulina.
- Yellow Sunrise includes Acerolife™ to boost immunity and provide added health benefits. Derived from Acerola cherries, Acerolife™ contains up to 34% naturally occurring vitamin C.
Chef Lynne Foster, Naturex’s Applications Laboratories Manager said: “The diversity of these concepts demonstrates our wide-ranging expertise in taste and color and ability to enhance the consumer experience naturally. This expertise combined with our plant-based ingredients makes us the trusted partner for developing products that consumers trust and enjoy”.
Natural plant-based sensorial appeal and preservation
With its wide ranges of natural coloring foods and various Fruits & Vegetables, Naturex helps Food and Beverage companies meet consumers’ strong expectations by providing taste, visual appeal, wholesomeness and naturalness for clean and clear labels. Once the product is created, protecting and preserving it in a natural way, so that it looks and tastes great throughout its shelf-life, is yet another challenge. Naturex offers a wide range of natural food preservatives that effectively protect from off-notes and color fading. Sustainably sourced, rosemary is one of Naturex’s star ingredients that delivers effective protection to stabilize products.
Expanding the benefits of plants to natural intuitive wellness
Plants are also well-known for their traditional benefits on well-being. Leveraging more than 25 years of botanical expertise and relying on its deep knowledge of the health & wellness and nutraceutical industry, Naturex provides carefully selected berries and botanicals with intuitive benefits for wellness. All sustainably sourced they are formulated to help the Food & Beverage industry to develop functional end-products.
About Naturex, part of Givaudan
Naturex sources, manufactures and markets natural specialty ingredients for the food and health industries. Naturex’s portfolio includes colors, natural preservation Ingredients, specialty fruits & vegetables, phytoactives, and numerous other plant-based natural ingredients, designed to help its customers switch to natural ingredients and create healthy, authentic and effective products. The success of the company is based on a strong commitment to sustainability, continuous innovation and the talent of its people.
Naturex was founded in 1992 and is now part of Givaudan, the global leader in the creation of flavors and fragrances. Naturex invites you to discover more at naturex.com.
NATUREX, from Nature to You
Laurence Pons Wood
Media Manager Naturex
+33 (0)4 90 23 28 63