Naturex unveils its latest developments at Health Ingredients Europe
Madrid, 17th November - Naturex launches new ingredients during Health Ingredients Europe, in Madrid, Spain.
The major event for Naturex this year was the integration of the Natraceutical’s ingredients division. Naturex has broaden its ingredients portfolio even further; with the addition of fruit and vegetable powders, pectins, natural colors, coloring foodstuffs, inactive dried yeast and Talin® (Thaumatin), a multi functional ingredient which offers flavor enhancement, sweetness and bitterness masking benefits.
Naturex is proud to unveil the following new developments in its lines during Health Ingredients Europe:
- NAT activ®: Naturex has established a specific collection of extracts standardized to polyphenols. More than 50 botanical extracts have been developed. Thanks to highly sophisticated analytical equipment, this range covers all the actives from the main classes and sub-classes of Polyphenols. Naturex will also highlight Ginsenipure®, a premium panax ginseng root extract tested by HPLC, and guaranteed pesticide free.
- NAT life™: Naturex will present its latest results on Cereboost™ developed for its activity on cognitive performance and will showcase the endless applications to attendees: beverages, fruit bars, chocolates, candies…
- NAT color®: Naturex will present its significantly enhanced color range with the addition of natural colors and coloring foodstuffs, due to the acquisition of Overseal Natural Ingredients. A new brochure will be launched and examples of successful applications will be showcased during the trade show.
- NAT healthy™: Naturex will present an extended line of botanical extracts known for their beneficial effect on health, with the addition of immunity strengtheners, libido enhancers and skin health promoters.
- NAT stabil®: Naturex launches Xtrablend™ RP, a synergistic blend of rosemary and pomegranate extracts. This combination of two powerful botanicals achieves an optimal antioxidant protection in food products. In addition, Naturex launches natural curing solutions for meat applications allowing for a clean label, thanks to a research program oriented toward natural preservative solutions produced from natural sources.
- NAT arom®: Naturex extends its floral plant extracts collection with several new references like Rose, Hibiscus and Brazil Cress. Naturex also enhances its offers of essential oils and oleoresins. Beyond the classic references, Naturex launches 2 subcategories: Aquaready™, a range of products that are dispersible with water and low-fat products and EZ-Caps™, a choice of references that protects the aromatic compounds from losses or degradation of the aromas over time.
Naturex manufactures natural speciality ingredients for the Food & Beverage, Nutrition & Health and Personal Care industries. Headquartered in France, Naturex employs 900 staff and has 11 production units located in Europe (France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and England), the United States (New Jersey and California), Brazil, Australia and Morocco. In addition, the group has several sales offices worldwide.