From nature to application
Uncovering the benefits of nature with innovative technologies
Our core business is built upon our ability to control the technologies used for extraction, purification, and liquid and powder formulation. Naturex is known for its large industrial capacity and expertise. Over the years, we have diversified our technologies by pooling and adapting equipment and methods from our various acquisitions. Through open dialogue between our production sites and the exchange of technological knowledge, our industrial performance continues to advance on a daily basis.
Major processing phases
Like tea infused in hot water, extraction gently separates the targeted molecules by transferring them from the raw material to the extraction liquid.
Like the gold miner’s pan, the purification process is used to sort molecules according to their affinities, size, and physiochemical properties.
Just as milk is transformed into powder, the drying process reduces the water content of an active principle.
Just as mustard stabilizes the mixture of vinegar and oil in a dressing, we formulate our ingredients to fit your recipes.
TOLL MANUFACTURING SERVICES
Through our Toll Manufacturing Services, we offer our partners the opportunity to take advantage of our 20 years of experience in the extraction, purification & formulation of natural ingredients for the food, nutraceutical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. By putting our expertise and infrastructure at your disposal, Naturex delivers high-quality custom manufacturing, traceability and improved time-to-market.
Benefit from our experience and expertise:
- Profound knowledge of a wide variety of natural raw materials.
- Cross-functional project team: R&D, Industrial, QC laboratory & Supply Chain, Regulation,…
- Product development service from lab/pilot to industrial scale.
Enjoy privileged access to our worldwide industrial assets:
- Highly flexible production facilities with capacities from several hundred kilos up to several hundred tons of finished product.
- 15 production sites worldwide certified by renowned organizations.
- Rigorous quality control.